18 January 2012

Revers3 PSychology

Yesterday I had a call from a client stating she just purchased a brand new PlayStation3 console and wasn’t reading any discs. 

First thing that I usually ask when I hear these problems is if she's inserting the disc right side up (yes.. some people still insert discs shiny side up, but hey that’s pretty much usual procedure for us).  She insisted that she was inserting the disc label side up though.  I cringed and couldn't quite believe that a PS3 was faulty out of the box as this rarely happened.  So anyways, I told her she should pass by to check if anything was wrong with the console, and change it with a new one if this was defective.

Today she came to my office, unpacked the box, and put the console on my desk… upside down.



No comments:

Post a Comment