1 April 2008

Sense-Axis

Since I have some free time, I can post some info on the PS3's SixAxis Technology before I describe what exactly happened:





"A major feature of the controller is the ability to sense both rotational orientation and translational acceleration along all three dimensional axes, providing six degrees of freedom. Sony announced that because of the included motion sensors, the vibration feature of previous PlayStation controllers was removed, stating that the vibration would interfere with motion-sensing. That statement was proven false less than a year later, with the announcement of the DualShock 3."

Now here's a telephone conversation I was involved in, that just ended:
Client: My Controller isn't working properly.
Me: What's the problem exactly?
Client: [Problem Here]
Me: [Solution Here]
Client: Thanks for helping out, one last thing; I heard you are currently selling the DualShock 3 Controllers.
Me: Yes we do, they are currently at €[Price Here].
Client: Does it still have Sixth-Sense?

¬_¬

No comments:

Post a Comment